We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for a permanent role based in Telford.
Working hours are 8am to 430pm, Monday to Friday.
Warehouse Operative Job Duties:
- Responsible for the loading, unloading, movement, processing, labelling, and storage of product inside and outside the warehouse facility.
- Responsible of checking and recording all deliveries.
- Checking inbound deliveries.
- Re-palletising of goods.
- Booking stock onto the system
- Preparing orders for dispatch by processing requests and supply orders.
- Reporting non-conforming goods
- Conducting stock checks.
Warehouse Operative Candidate Specification:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills, able to work effectively on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proven experience and knowledge in conducting stock checks.
- Two years’ experience working in a warehouse environment.
About the company you will be working for:
Starting out as a supplier of automotive parts, the company has expanded in to a range of sectors which includes diverse manufacturing and engineering divisions.
- Life Cover (3 x Annual salary).
- Employer contributes 3% to pension, rising to 5% to pension after 12 months.
- 2 weeks’ additional paid leave for volunteers/reservists to attend training/camp.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities throughout your career.