Alliance Personnel are currently recruiting for Tool Maker to join one of their engineering clients based in Cannock, WS11 0XG.
- responsible for making precision tools (such as jigs, moulds and dies), special guides and holding devices, which are then used in the manufacturing process to make products.
- Working for engineering company, specializing in automotive sector
- Working hours Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £15.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cannock, WS11 0XG: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Tool Maker: 1 year (preferred)
- Engineering: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location