Alliance Personnel are currently recruiting for storperson to join one of their clients based in Great Wyrley.
- The client are a leading manufacturing window company who are looking for Store persons to join their existing team due to company growth and development, in the window and door trade.
- We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated individuals and who can work on their own initiative.
- Experience of working day to day in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work in a team as well as work to tight deadlines is a must
- There is some labour/heavy lifting involved in this job, which requires candidates to have a certain level of fitness to keep up and cope with the heavy loads and the fast-paced environment.
- The main duty expectation is to be able to organise and keep stock levels recorded and reported on time if falling low
- Counterbalance forklift license required
What we offer in return:-
- Full time position with hours of work being 7.00am to 16.30pm Monday to Friday, Saturday mornings in peak times, overtime weekdays regular, 1/2hr for lunch
- Pension package after 3 months of service
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary: £11.30-£12.42 per hour
- On site free parking
All Covid 19 guidelines are followed.