We are currently recruiting for a Remanufacturing Electrical Technician for a permanent role in the Automotive Manufacturing industry.
Working hours are 8am to 430pm Monday to Friday (30 minutes lunch break).
Electrical Technician Job Duties:
- Responsible for the remanufacture and the testing of various types of automotive electrical and mechanical products.
- Assess overall condition of product.
- Strip unit in accordance with work instructions.
- Assess individual components to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Evaluate the commercial viability and availability of parts prior to the commencement of any work.
- Complete Job Card with any additional BOM required.
- Build product in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
- Test product to OE specification.
- Report any faults to the Workshop Supervisor.
- Produce work of a consistently high quality whilst working efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to – these include health and safety, quality and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure the accurate completion of company paperwork, including job cards, production tracking sheets and QHSE documentation.
Electrical Technician Candidate Specification:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel) or willing to work towards.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Displays willingness to follow instruction and learn new tasks.
- Knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
About the company:
Starting out as a supplier of automotive parts, the company has expanded in to a range of sectors which includes diverse manufacturing and engineering divisions.
Electrical Technician Salary and Benefits:
- £27000 starting salary.
- Life cover (3 x Annual salary).
- Employer contributes 3% to pension, rising to 5% to pension after 12 months.
- 2 weeks’ additional paid leave for volunteers/reservists to attend training/camp.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities throughout your career.