We are currently seeking a Quality Technician for a permanent role in a manufacturing company based close to Aston, Birmingham.
The primary responsibilities in this role are:
- Dimensional testing of Parts from production.
- Carrying out material and measurement tests as per Sample Request Forms.
- Carry out product audit (material and dimensional) in accordance with quality requirement, as per the annual product audit schedule.
- Conduct 8D’s through to completion as part of Quality team activity.
- Carry out operator training in relation to quality aspects.
- Management of all Master, production, customer reference, OK/NOK samples.
- Continually up-date master control plans on products.
- Master of Document Control.
Qualifications & Experience
- Product quality assurance knowledge with a technical focus or time served in a comparable role.
- City and Guild Level 2 in Dimensional Metrology (Desirable).
- ISO9001/IATF16949 Internal Auditor training. (Desirable).
Hours of work are 8am to 4pm weekdays, with an earlier finish on Fridays.
Very competitive starting salary, based upon candidate’s experience and industry qualifications.
£28000 to £30000 starting salary