We are currently seeking an experienced Production Administrator/Progress Chaser for a manufacturing company based close to Aston, Birmingham. This is a permanent role, working 37.5 hours a week, 730am to 4pm Monday to Thursday and 730am to 1pm on Fridays.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the flow of materials through the production facilities, ensuring that production operatives have the correct quantities of materials/components and information delivered to them on time at the correct location to achieve on-time deliveries.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Progress-chasing and logistics planning from new order receipt through to final despatch.
- Experience working in an assembly/manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Stores experience.
- Understanding of Bills of Material.
- Strong I.T skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong networking and communication skills.
- Demonstrate adherence to procedures and processes.
We are looking for a motivated person who can work effectively on their own initiative as well as part of a team, who is capable of working to deadlines and under pressure.