We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for a permanent, full-time role based in Smethwick.
Hours of work are 8am to 430pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £25,000 per annum, Company Pension.
- Management of daily sales orders, invoicing, scheduling, export documentation for existing UK and overseas customer contracts..
- Responding to quotation requests.
- Dealing with customer enquiries by phone, email or face to face in an effective, efficient and professional manner.
- Contract administration.
- Updating customers with order delivery status.
- Provide internal operations accurate customer product demand schedules and purchasing requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Knowledge of export procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
- Strong organisational skills, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Holds or willing to work towards NVQ Level 1 & 2 in Business Administration or Equivalent, or two years’ experience working in an administration environment.