We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Trainee for an Area Management role in the Education and Learning sector.
The principal responsibilities/purpose in this role are:
- Working with associates and managers to proactively and effectively develop business in your region, ensuring high standards of operational quality are maintained.
- Providing mentorship, guidance and support. Conducting performance reviews, identifying areas for improvement and resolving any issues.
- Organising and co-ordinating company events.
- Developing and implementing business strategies/action plans to target yearly objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a professional, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, who can work on their own initiative and who has a passion for learning and helping others.
The Graduate Programme takes one year to complete. During this time, trainees will engage with multiple departments within the business, allowing them the scope and experiences to develop the skills, attributes and confidence required to become effective Area Managers. The initial 2-4 months of training will be London-based (with accommodation provided and paid for in addition to salary), where trainees will be supported with a dynamic, structured and engaging learning and development plan.
There is also the possibility of gaining two weeks experience in an international office.
- Recently graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree (2:2 or above).
- Some experience in the Education sector.
- Grade B or above in GCSE Maths and English.
- A full driving license.
- The desire for a career in management.
- A passion for the education sector.
Salary and Benefits:
- £24,000 starting salary, rising to £27,000 after training
- Annual salary reviews
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Life assurance
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid working options