We are currently recruiting for a Goods In/Warehouse Operative for a permanent role in the Automotive/Manufacturing industry, based in Coventry.
Working hours are 8am to 430pm Monday to Friday (30 minutes lunch break).
Goods In/Warehouse Operative Job Duties
- Ensuring the safe and efficient receipt of all incoming deliveries.
- Checking inbound deliveries
- Re-palletising of goods
- Booking stock onto the system
- Carry out FLT duties as and when required.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested.
Goods In/Warehouse Operative Candidate Specification
- Previous experience in a warehousing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good computer skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Proven experience and knowledge in conducting stock checks.
- Can work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Displays a good attitude towards work, and the aims and objectives of the company.
- Valid driving license.
About the business/company you will be working for:
Starting out as a supplier of automotive parts, the company has expanded in to a range of sectors which includes diverse manufacturing and engineering divisions.
- Life Cover (3 x Annual salary).
- Employer contributes 3% to pension, rising to 5% to pension after 12 months.
- 2 weeks’ additional paid leave for volunteers/reservists to attend training/camp.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities throughout your career.