Alliance Personnel are currently recruiting for CNC setter / operator to join one of their manufacturing clients based in Birmingham, B1
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join skilled CNC tube bending team, you will set and operate a range of Addison and Unison machines. As part of the role, you will be expected to: –
- Have experience with CNC programming and tool setting tube bending machines.
- Perform set up of bend dies, clamps, mandrels, and wiper dies.
- Can understand drawings.
- Self-inspection of bent parts using inspection equipment – Training provided
- Adhere to the company quality standards and procedures.
- Adhere to all aspects of health and safety
Experience desired for this role:
- Minimum 1 year CNC tube bending setting / operating.
- Good attention to detail.
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
Full time role – permanent
Monday – Thursday (7am – 4pm)
Friday (7am – 12pm)