Alliance Personnel are currently recruiting for CNC Setter / Programmer to join one of their clients based in Birmingham, B12.
Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4pm, Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm
In the role you will be part of the CNC Setting team and will be responsible for setting machines using the drawing and manufacturing data packs. You will need to ensure that components are made to the required quality level and that you meet production targets.
- Ability to set and run a range of CNC machines, working with all types of materials, but principally brass and steel.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and design data.
- Be able to understand CNC programs (ISO or conversational).
- Ability to operate inspection & measuring equipment, including a CMM.
- Determination & high standards of workmanship.
- Ability to work as part of the wider business team.
- A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes is essential.
- And any other ad hoc duties/ tasks.
- MAZAK (Mazatrol) QT200MS/QT250MSY
- Citizen Miyano (ISO) L32IX/BNE51MSY/L20
- Traub (ISO) TNC65DGY/TNL12
- Turning Centre- single and twin turret and sliding head
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- First class communication.
- Strong work ethic, punctual, positive attitude, highly organized and good time management.
- Appreciation of luxury brands and their requirements.
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on the road parking
- Health cash plan
TEMP – PERM