We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant for a permanent, full-time role based in Telford.
Working hours are 8am to 430pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary £23,000 to £25,000 per annum, Company pension.
Administration Assistant Job Duties:
- Handling incoming phone calls and dealing with queries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performing daily administrative tasks.
- Responding to email queries.
- Dealing with shop-floor queries.
- Carrying out stock checks.
- Booking in deliveries.
- Creating Purchase Orders.
- Responsible for the booking in/out of materials for the branch.
- Liaising with other branches to chase up work order statuses.
Administration Assistant Candidate specification:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Can work well on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel) or willing to work towards
About the company you will be working for:
Starting out as a supplier of automotive parts, the company has expanded in to a range of sectors which includes diverse manufacturing and engineering divisions.
Salary and Benefits:
- Life Cover (3 x Annual salary).
- £23000 – £25000 starting salary.
- Employer contributes 3% to pension, rising to 5% to pension after 12 months.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities throughout your career.